Accommodation in Eurosol Tibau (Pipa)
Eurosol Tibau (Pipa) provides you with 87 cottages (two of them adapted for the disabled and three family chalets that can house up to 6 people).
The standard cabin consists of: a bedroom with two twin or double beds, a living room with sofa bed for 2 people, a support bench with a fridge, a shower, a toilet and separate sinks as well as a balcony with hammock.
The Chalet for six people consists of: 2 SUITES with 2 twin or double beds, a living room with sofa bed for 2 people, a support bench with refrigerator, two sinks and 2 separate toilet as well as a balcony with hammock
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fan
• Mini - bar
Conditions: • Booking: must be requested in writing and shall state expressly the desired services and dates; acceptance of the reserves will also be in writing, specifying the services, dates, prices and payment terms.
• Booking Cancellation: must be requested in writing and shall state expressly to cancel the services and dates, with a minimum of 15 days (cancellation of more than 50% of reserves), 10 days (cancellation of more than 25% of the reserves but less than or equal 50%) or 5 days (cancellations less than 25% of individual bookings or reservations), otherwise Eurosol will not refund any amount paid by advance reservation or will maintain the right to keep 20% of the agreed price.
• No show or cancellation with less than 24 hours in advance: in these cases, the hotel will require full payment of the agreed price.
• Booking Change: they must be in writing and shall state expressly the desired changes; acceptance of changes will be dependent on the availability of the hotel and will also be notified in writing, specifying the changes and any changes in price and payment terms.
• Service charge of 10% on Restaurant and bar
• The prices reported in foreign currency can be changed if there is a change exchange of more than 10% from the date of issue of the tables.
• Prices may change without notice